Updated Guidelines for the Community Center
Posted on Jul 2nd, 2020
Received Thursday, July 2nd, 2020
Dear Baywood Residents,
In response to recent updates from the State of Delaware Department of Public Health, we will be modifying the cleaning routine at the Baywood Pool & Community Center.
The capacity of the facility will remain at 30% of the pool’s maximum capacity, or 90 persons.
Rather than "Clean-As-You-Go" throughout the day, we are reverting back to our earlier process of closing for cleaning every 90-minutes. We will require our pool guests to vacate the premises, so that we can ensure compliance with the Delaware Department of Public Health guidance.
Going forward, we will continue with the same general restrictions, with the following schedule:
- 10:00am to 11:30am - Open for Use
- 11:30am to 12:00pm - Closed for Cleaning
- 12:00pm to 1:30pm - Open for Use
- 1:30pm to 2:00pm - Closed for Cleaning
- 2:00pm to 3:30pm - Open for Use
- 3:30pm to 4:00pm - Closed for Cleaning
- 4:00pm to 5:30pm - Open for Use
- 5:30pm to 6:00pm - Closed for Cleaning
Baywood Community Center Restrictions
- Disclaimer: Your use of this facility may expose you to the COVID-19 virus. Your decision to use the facility is made knowingly and voluntarily by you with full knowledge of this risk. If you decide to use this facility, you are accepting the risks associated with the COVID-19 virus, have read and agree to all of our rules and protocols as they relate to COVID-19 and acknowledge that Tunnell Companies, L.P. and/or Baywood Community is not responsible should you contract the virus.
- Capacity limited to 90 persons at any one time.
- Operating Hours are from 10:00AM to 5:30PM.
- Resident key fobs will only open the front door of the Community Center.
- Please do not enter or exit through the parking lot gate, so that we can keep an accurate headcount.
- Please wear a face covering when you interact with our Attendant, Lifeguards, other staff members, or those from other households.
- Please do not use the facility if you or a household member is sick, ill or has a body temperature above 100.4 F-degrees.
- Please wash your hands often, and cover coughs or sneezes.
- Exercise Room: Capacity limited to 3 persons, who shall remain at least six feet apart at all times. Shared equipment must be disinfected by the user after each use; cleaning supplies will be made available.
- Indoor exercise groups or classes limited to 10 persons, who shall remain at least six feet apart at all times.
- Kitchen Area must be disinfected by the user after each use; cleaning supplies will be made available.
- Attendants & Lifeguards will no longer close/vacate the facility for cleaning cycles.
- Cleaning Protocol – 4 times per day, at 2-hour intervals:
- Swimming Pool Area – pool handrails, pool edges/coping shall be washed by applying treated pool water with mops/buckets.
- Pool deck furniture - empty tables & chair arm-rails shall be cleaned with spray disinfectant & wipes.
- Community Center building – door handles, restrooms, flush handles, faucets, light switches & other touch surfaces will be cleaned with spray disinfectant & wipes.
- Unattended personal belongings, towels, clothing, etc. will be thrown away. Please do not “stake a claim” to preferred tables or chairs by leaving personal belongings, departing & later returning to the facility.
Thank you for your understanding & cooperation!
- Baywood Community